Sunday 20 November 2011

hello!!

i think I've changed blog too many times as i always forgot the passwords *sigh*..well this is my new blog hope i don't lose it as i already recreate a new email..well, i'm a medical student, might be busy to post something but most of the times its just me being lazy..i might post in either in English or Bahasa Malaysia as English is my second language..i dont  speak much English as i'm proud to be Malay and speak in my mother tongue (unless its medical related or i'm speaking with someone who doesn't understand Malay..hey, the Japan is an advance country and the Japanese are proud of their language..(i love Japan so i might be bias in this :) i think i might post something medical related or just simply a review of my day.. so, yoroshiku onegaishimasu (please take care of me) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment